Northshore Minds – Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19):
To prospective and current patients,
Your mental and physical health remain of utmost priority and concern during this pandemic, and Northshore Minds takes this seriously.
During this difficult time when social distancing and self-isolation are becoming more prevalent, we are offering telepsychiatry as a vital modality of treatment. Telepsychiatry allows you to receive treatment in the comfort of your home or office while connecting through a video call!
Northshore Minds now provides telepsychiatry services which include therapy and medications through video calls.
Telepsychiatry can be a very useful added service, especially during times such as these.
Added services now include flexible counseling and treatments of conditions related to the COVID-19 outbreak, including but not limited to:
- General stress, panic, and anxiety in dealing with COVID-19 in the community
- Bereavement related to COVID-19
- Stress related to job loss, new job role, or economic uncertainty
- Coping with being infected by COVID-19 or having a loved one with it
- Coping with isolation and boredom associated with being confined to home
- Balancing family needs with occupational responsibilities from home
- Understanding the community and nation’s response to the pandemic from a psychological perspective
Call today to set up your first telepsychiatry session at 781-808-3465
We are continuing to monitor the situation and modify our practices as necessary.
In the meantime, the following guidelines are key:
- Clean your hands often. Wash hands vigorously with soap and water for 30 seconds
- Clean surfaces every day, especially surfaces that are touched more frequently
- Avoid shaking hands
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes
- Cover coughs and sneezes appropriately with your arm or elbow
- Stay home if you develop any symptoms of flu-like illness such as fever, muscle aches, or shortness of breath, and contact your primary care physician or local COVID screening hospital number